The first lockdown was kind of exciting and a bit scary. A lot of unknowns.
The second lockdown was not a lockdown. It was still summertime and the start of the new school year.
The third lockdown is depressing and the one-year mark made most of us hit ‚the covid wall’. Spring is the only hope right now for me.
But after all of that what has happened to us; what has changed in your life for the better?!
Let’s focus on the good stuff!
What are the top 5 good things that change during a pandemic, that make you happy? What have you learned? Can you make a list of that?
I want to share my top 5 things that this time taught me or changed me in a way:
- The countryside is where I belong. My body, heart, and soul.
- Homestead is what I truly dream about.
- Time with my kids is so precious. They’re growing so fast and they will always remember that during these hard times we were together.
- I have learned that I don’t need a lot of people around me. Family is everything.
- Give me all the animals and I will be forever happy. I can’t wait to have chicks and maybe a sheep or a cow!
What are your top 5s from this weird year? I will be grateful if you could share it with me.
Leave a comment and maybe we will inspire each other.